Due to all the rain today we will be canceling tryouts for tonight: 

We will be holding tryouts Monday the 22nd at Lakota Ridge Junior High School at 6 pm.  This team will be looking to add one kid to the roster as this is a stable team returning. The need will be pitching.  If you have any questions please feel free to email me at bwmullins76@gmail.com.